Ragu Genevese with RigatoniAugust 25, 2022
Chicken ParmigianaAugust 25, 2022
- 1 ½ cups of left-over spaghetti in sauce
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Pecorino Romano cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, as needed
- Preheat the oven at 420F, adjust rack to the middle location.
- In large mixing bowl whisk together the eggs, pecorino cheese, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the left-over pasta and mix well to incorporate the egg and cheese into a mixture.
- In an oven safe frying pan over medium- high heat, warm up the extra virgin olive 1-2 minutes (don’t let it smoke). Add the pasta mixture, leveling it out with a spatula. Cook it on the stove for 2-3 minutes before putting it in the oven to cook for an additional 10-12 minutes.
- Once ready, broil the top for about 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place on a cutting board and cut like a pizza pie. Garnish with some fresh parsley or more Pecorino cheese. Enjoy!