The Ultimate Left-Over Pasta Recipe “Pasta Pizza”August 25, 2022
Bucatini all’AmatricianaAugust 25, 2022
- 4-6 chicken cutlets, sliced and pounded chicken breast
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup of AP flour
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 cup plain panko breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1-2 cups of Vera Pasta Marinara sauce
- ¾ cups of Pecorino cheese
- 1 ½ cups shredded Mozzarella cheese, Low Moisture
- 1 small bunch of Fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven at 400F
- To prepare the cutlets, setup the SBP (standard breading procedure). Season AP flour with salt and pepper in a separate bowl. Season the beaten eggs with salt and pepper in a separate bowl. Add parsley and half the pecorino cheese to the breadcrumbs and incorporate well.
- One-by-one, dredge cutlet in flour, dip dredge chicken in the beaten egg then into the breadcrumbs. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in and oven safe frying pan. If you have an inferred laser thermometer keep the oil around 320F while frying. Cook the chicken cutlets 1 minute each side or longer depending on the thickness. Fry until the cutlets are golden brown.
- Once all the cutlets are cook, top each cutlet with 2 tablespoons of sauce then with pecorino and mozzarella. Repeat for all cutlets.
- Place in oven until the cheese has fully melted and is golden brown. Serve with a side of spaghetti for a true Italian-American meal. Enjoy!